Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drum Off Update

Just thought I would leave you all an update about the Drum Off; no, I did not win first place, but hey, it sure was fun.

Ok, to start with, I had been making my solo up for forty days and lo and behold half way through the drum off I forgot my solo. What did I do? What I always do, I had to make up whatever I could there: on the spot, in front of a camera and about forty people. I was told (by family and others) that I did good, but man, forty-five days of practice and I forget what I made up. Now that is a blonde moment. HAHAHAHAA

If I get the video I will post it on my blog, but if I don't I will make a new one and put it on here.

I have switched the dates on my new post for the forteenth of October. Want a clue? Here it is: 1066.

No comments: