Tuesday, January 5, 2010

College update

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in some time. I finished my first semester of college on December 9th, and since then I've visiting with family. I'm starting my second semester January 26th, so I will try and make weekly updates during that time.

My first semester passed so quickly. I must say that I was quite shocked about how other students acted. It was quite obvious that they were there, not because they wanted to be, but rather because their parents wanted them there. They would complain about how much work they were given, or would try and make excuses on why they were late, or why their work wasn't finished. During class they would either text on their cell phones, lay on their desk, or would talk about why the instructor was the worst instructor they had ever had.

Well, to sum it all up, after fifteen weeks of dedicated work, I earned an "A" in history, an "A" in English, a "B" in psychology, and a "B" in mathematics.

I will keep you all posted throughout this coming semester, as I am sure I will have some interesting stories to share.

Until then,
Jon

No comments: